Monday, November 2, 2009

Cool Contacts and Stupid Makeup

i ended up getting two pairs of contacts.. the first pair i went with because they were cheap because they looked good and the website didn't make me verify that my eyes were okay (probs illegal). that pair (on the right) didn't work well enough for my standards, so i tried to order a new pair, but no one else would sell me them without an eye exam.

long story short i got a demo pair at the exam and they worked great.

i also bought some clear eyes for use with contacts because holy hell did my eyes dry up fast.




my mom helped me pick up the makeup for my costume... surprisingly, one store was sold out of the "porcelain" color and the other store was running low. looks like i wasnt the only vampire this halloween...
here is everything i used:
(mineral veil, a brush thing, porcelain l'oréal true match, pink OUTLAST lipstain, l'oréal bare naturale mascara, and some maybelline eyebrow stuff)

here is a test run of the make up and contacts:

No comments:

Post a Comment